Practicing my comedy writing skills with the reasons I love wine. Enjoy!
1. My therapy group only meets once a week, while wine is supportive 24/7.
2. A glass of wine qualifies as a daily serving of fruit, it’s good for your heart, and all the other delusional health crap.
3. Swirl, sniff, sip, repeat is a workout that never gets boring.
4. The more empty wine bottles I put in the recycle bin, the more I’m saving the environment.
5. You can fall in love with multiple varietals and none of the bottles get jealous.
6. Wine never cancels date night because it has to work late.
7. A glass half empty is just a sign you need more wine.
8. I just watched two hours of morning news and I can’t stop crying.
9. It cost only $15 to feel like a genius, while a college degree takes most of your life to pay off.
10. Wine is cheaper than bail.
Welcome to my website where I share dark comical stories for all ages along with my passion for horror movies, zombies, wine, and evil in pop culture. Originally from Chicago, I now live in Colorado where I spend my days writing dark comedy and getting duped by 3 mischievous beagles.
Looking for a short, funny tale. Check out Pete Sinclair’s story in the Fall for Freedom prequel to The Courier series. He’s been blamed for closing the Gates of Hell and releasing an imprisoned fallen angel by the name of Azael. Lucky for Pete, an angel’s apprentice believes he’s innocent. She offers him freedom from Satan’s forces in exchange for his help returning Azael to his prison cell. If only he and the demon who possesses him had the courage and know how to fight a fallen angel.