It’s time for a pop quiz! Here are 10 questions about the locations in some very popular 80s horror movies. How many do you know off the top of your head? NO GOOGLE LOOK UPS!
1. What is the name of the hotel in The Shining?
2. What town and state does Freddie Krueger enter your nightmares?
3. What is the name of the camp in Friday the 13th?
4. Where are the scientists in The Thing located?
5. In the movie Gremlins, the mogwai named Gizmo is acquired from where?
6. What fictional town is plagued with vampires in The Lost Boys?
7. Michael Myers escapes from the insane asylum in the Halloween movie.
8. In the movie Aliens, what is the name of spaceship? For extra credit, what is the name of the colony?
9. What is the town and state where you don’t want to encounter the Children of the Corn?
10. In this Stephen King book and popular movie, what state contains the Pet Sematary?
Enter your score in the comments below.
Welcome to my website where I share dark comical stories for all ages along with my passion for horror movies, zombies, wine, and evil in pop culture. Originally from Chicago, I now live in Colorado where I spend my days writing dark comedy and getting duped by 3 mischievous beagles.
Looking for a short, funny tale. Check out Pete Sinclair’s story in the Fall for Freedom prequel to The Courier series. He’s been blamed for closing the Gates of Hell and releasing an imprisoned fallen angel by the name of Azael. Lucky for Pete, an angel’s apprentice believes he’s innocent. She offers him freedom from Satan’s forces in exchange for his help returning Azael to his prison cell. If only he and the demon who possesses him had the courage and know how to fight a fallen angel.