All About Writers & Books
- I found Guest Blog: DSB on What is Dark Urban Fantasy? interesting but still left me a little in the dark, wondering if The Courier falls into this genre. Also drop by All Things Urban Fantasy for Win on Wednesday, a list published weekly containing urban fantasy contests and giveaways.
- Found another book I had to buy in an interview with Keith Melton, author of Blood Vice over at Book Lovers, Inc. Let’s just say they had me at “Vampire Mafia story,” so I dropped by Keith’s website to read the first chapter. Bought it for the Kindle.
- Don’t forget to check out the regulars:
- Nicole Hadaway’s Writer Wednesday over at her Vampire Blogspot. I just finished reading Release, Nicole’s first published novel about vampires, werewolves and demons in the middle of Nazi Germany. Look for a book review soon.
- More from Ian LeWinter over at Overbury Ink in Why We Write Part 1 & Part 2.
All About Writing & Publishing
- Had to add my two cents over at Defining Perfect Distraction on the WOW blog. It was the first post that jumped out at me yesterday morning with good reason. I’m seriously in distraction mode with my own work, especially while I try to figure out some of the evil side of The Courier.
- Fellow Wicked Writer, Steve Liskow guest blogged over at KD Easley’s blog this week.
- Tambra over at Writers Gone Wild asks Do You Have a Snoozy Muse? She used to teach a class on the subject and provides some excellent advice.
And…this week I added the following blogs to my watch list: Vampire Librarian,