This Week’s Tour
- Romancing the Book: Tall, Dark & Dangerous Heroes over at Book Lovers Inc. Reading this post was great research for my protagonist, Barry, as he grows from wimpy to tall, dark and dangerous.
- And don’t forget to drop by the Wicked Writer’s Blog, where we’re blogging about the progress we’re making on our latest works.
- Over at the Overbury Ink, “I love it when fiction is built on the far stranger truths of real people, real history, or real science.” ME TOO!! Aspects of Blank – forays into the disturbing, eerie, gruesome and macabre, more on Ian LeWinter, the writer behind Blank Must Die.
- Death Becomes HIM (and Poem featured) over at the VampirePhile. Silly me commented that Gerard Butler would make a great vampire in a movie, forgetting he was in Dracula 2000.
- Warning: Do Not Attempt to Answer This Device over at the Writers Gone Wild blog.
- Writer Wednesday on Nicole Hadaway’s site includes a book review on The Tale of the Vampire Bride by Rhiannon Frater. Thanks for your review of Legion too, Nicole, in your Movie Monday post. I’m even more interested in seeing it based on your critical review of the protagonist.
Other Blog Tours
- Hey, I found a blog tour this week over at the Women on Writing Blog. Check out Elisa Lorello, author of Ordinary World, discusses genres
Note: If you’d like me to drop by and read your blog, DM @by_wjhoward and include a link to what you’d like me to read.